MapLink™ | Procedures | Fireworks, Sale of Consumer (Permanent and Temporary Facilities)

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
Fireworks, Sale of Consumer (Permanent and Temporary Facilities)
Application for permit. An applicant for a temporary facility for sales of consumer fireworks shall submit an application for a special exception that contains, at a minimum, the following:
(a) All federal, state, and local licenses required for the facility to operate.
(b) Proof of at least $2,000,000 in public and product liability insurance.
(c) Emergency evacuation plans.
(d) A site plan demonstrating compliance with setback requirements.
(e) All application materials and permit decisions from the Township's Code Enforcement Officer and/or fire code official regarding the proposed facility's compliance with the Pennsylvania Construction Code Act, the Uniform Construction Code, and the Township's ordinances in effect at the time of the application.
(f) Evidence of procedures to ensure compliance with the requirements set forth above, including, but not limited to, prevention of smoking in the facility, security measures and restriction of unaccompanied minors in the facility.
A traffic and transportation impact study prepared in accordance with the requirements set forth in Chapter 440: Subdivision and Land Development, may be required depending upon applicability criteria.

See § 500-1502Y for more information on fireworks sale permanent facilties.
See § 500-1502Z for more information on fireworks sale temporary facilities.
See Apply For a Permit for more information.
See Building and Zoning for more information on documents, forms amd permits.